Monday, September 27, 2010

Some Meanderings..

My writing has slowed down due some illness in my family , and increased attention to school work.
***
I am writing from a very tired state right now so if there are spelling errors etc my apologies.
***
Things that are on my mind are the nation state vs the corporation how they are interrelated and separate in regards to the United States of America.
***
The value of things from social organizations to rivers to armies to name a few.
***
How value is stored in the Dollar, Yuan, EURO , Gold and OIL.
Are we really on an oil standard as we were once on a gold standard.
***
Oil is definitely a very useful and valuable commodity.
I have read books on peak oil and it is definitely food for thought.
***
I also really enjoy geo politics and history.
***
I am currently reading a book called The Great Transformation the political and economic origins of our time by Karl Polanyi , in all honesty though I haven’t done any reading in the book in about 6 days.(ouch)
***
I am learning SQL right now. If anyone knows Oracle 11g to be exact and if anyone knows anything about joining 3 tables with and ON clause

No comments:

Post a Comment