Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just finished a grueling week of work and school

I have a B grade at my midterm, in database programming which is a good thing. Programming is not really my forte but I have taken a few classes in this area and have received passing grades.I received an A grade in the Perl scripting language and a B grade in the Java programming language which doesn't mean I know what the heck is really going on with these languages.
***
I still have a job which is a good thing.
***
I think the economy is on the upswing for the moment.
I think the economy has enough momentum in it that the retailers in the US will have a decent Christmas.
***
As far as near term directions of things go, being as I live in the USA, I would say things are in a holding pattern until after the November elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment