Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random Prose..

1994 Zapitista rebels, Commander Marcos, NAFTA implemented , indigenous Mayans in southern Mexico act up , nightly news feeds on the evening news showing dead bodies and spent shells from automatic weapons fire from fire fight with mexicans soldiers.
***
1993 Russian tanks shell duma(russian political building ) in Moscow.
***
Been running the streets since 1978. Been running the streets of the city my whole life, middle class working class white boy from the city.
***
Playing hoops, drinking beer,doing what ever, I cleaned up grew and got away from all that , as I cleaned up one of my early jobs was driving a cab , then I got into various jobs from construction to IT and and few points in between.
***
Now that the bottom fell out of the economy I am back on the streets in my border class, mining the streets for a little survival money, while I attend school and wait for the economy to gradually improve again.

No comments:

Post a Comment