Thursday, February 24, 2011

LIBYA.. Stranger than Science Fiction

         


Aside from the mass suffering there.. This Libya  uprising/civil war. is a wild one, insane dictator who likes to dress up like a North African Elizabeth Taylor in wild out fits, fighting who ?
 **
I don't really follow this story except for the head lines and the price of oil going up , seeing pictures of burned out building's all over the country..makes me wonder what is going on in this world.
**
A guy told me in his cab that Mummar al_Gaddafi the the dictator likes to live in tents? and all his body guards are good looking women? I haven't verified those  yet but makes me think..hmmmmm
**
Some side trivia about Gaddafi there are several ways to spell his name. Gaddafi was and maybe still is a major share holder in the Italian car maker fiat..

No comments:

Post a Comment