Thursday, March 27, 2014

Jam Econo - Minutemen

This is cool song that I used to listen to around 1987 from this cool indie band the Minutemen. With Lyrics.



Song Tour Spiel:
Link to song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dCMwwNAhNE 

Lyrics:

Born in the shed with the guitar on, we gammed the "schtik" to do for gigs.With the bits and pieces of the working thesis we jammed the "schtik" to do for gigs. We took me and D.Boon's and Georges stench and put them up on stage. We'd fight at practice then go jam econo and spout the tourspeil. I dreamed I was E.Bloom but I woke up Joe Bouchard in some town out on the road.  With patent leather boots on (just like Richard told me),another hack on the "Spectors"  tour. Now you got your guitar and your practice amp you , you travel USA in a van and Troccoli's counting on some situation but how are you going to write the song I demand? And with the guitar turned of and the gas tank empty and the type writer on but my head is empty and to really find me ,Ive got to look inside me and cut the tourspeil



No comments:

Post a Comment